Tuesday, June 15, 2010
9:52 AM | Posted by aigrace | Edit Post
Overwhelmed by the fun idea of beading, you acquire all supplies for your project. Once you have everything set to start working, you stopped…
There are times when we are trapped in a certain part of our beading process and ponder on what colors we will choose for our project. Colors of our glass beads may be in many kinds, not to mention in many shades. But then, it must not stop us from creating a beautiful piece in the end.
The good thing about glass beads though is that despite its range of numerous colors and shades, there will never be a wrong color to be used in your project. It is flexible enough and you just have to be more creative in making designs and patterns for your project. If you think that a particular color may not be appropriate, then you can easily change it into the ideal color of your glass beads.
To help you in deciding what color you will use for the project, you must imagine first what will your project or glass beads jewelry look like in the end. It will give you an idea what colors to mix and use in your project. It will also give you a glimpse on the pattern you will use for your jewelry.
Or perhaps, you want to consider your emotions or motive on doing the project. Will it be an I-feel-elegant-today glass beads jewelry or let-us-rock-and-roll glass beads jewelry? In any project, considering your motive is also helpful in finding the right colors for your jewelries. Will you be making your valentine glass beads jewelries? Then try to add some deep red colors in your jewelries. Or probably, a reminder of a great summer getaway in the sunny beach. Try including some bright colors like orange and yellow glass beads
Colors may be countless but these do not exist to make your work complicated rather these are present to provide you more options in your project as well as more selections on how to be more creative in your glass beads jewelries.
Beadle Beads | Paquet Full of Glass | Native American Jewelry | Thunder Beads | Glass Beads and Fashion
- Glass Bead Colors for a More Enjoyable Bead Making...
- Glass Beads For All Around Fashion
- The Value of An Ancient Glass Bead
- The Best Way to Care For Roman Glass Jewelry
- See Your Watch Glitters With Glass Beads Bands
- Choosing Glass Beads Color For Jewelry Making
- The Basics of Glass Beads Making
- Glass Beads for Glass Jewelry Pieces
- Earrings Made of Glass Beads Supplies help Glam Up...
- Timeless Facts of Fire Polished Glass Beads
- Rosary Glass Beads - Discover Its History
- Choosing the Right Color for Your Glass Beads
- Bring Back Those Ancient Glass Beads and Gemstones...
- Glass Beads: Timeless and Classic
- Surprise Your Friends With a Beautiful Glass Beade...
- Glass Beads on Your Purses
- Make Your Yuletide Season Beautiful With Glass Bea...
- Long Lasting and Enchanting Faceted Glass Beads
- Glass Beads Jewelry, The Roman Style
- Glass Beads Supplies For Less
- Beading Supplies Can Dazzle Your Scarves and Shawl...
- Glass Beads Rosary - How to Make Your Own
- Decorative Glass Beads In Exchange For a Slave…
- Glass Beads – How to Photograph Them Right
- Glass Beads Jewelry – Discover How To Make Them Mo...
- Glass Beads Beyond Jewelry
- Complete Your Glass Beads Supplies When Bead Makin...
- The Evolution of Glass Jewelry
- ▼ June (28)