The thing is, when we think of earrings, we think of those expensive ones made of silver, gold and diamonds. But the truth is, you can create your own fancy-looking pair using your own glass beads supplies. You can even combine it with other beaded materials and create a design that is uniquely you!
The truth is, earrings don’t need to be fancy in order to look good and presentable to the public. You can look elegant and posh even without spending tons of money to get that particular chic look. All you have to do is either buy a beautifully crafted beaded earring or make one yourself using your own glass beads supplies.
Did you know that American Indians used to create beaded earrings for their women as well as very intricate and elaborate designs for their beaded jewelry, intended for different purposes? These designs included dream catchers, which are ritual items they place on cradles and other sleeping areas to drive away nightmares and bad dreams. A common gemstone that they use for their earrings are turquoise beads, which gives strength of conviction and character to whoever is wearing them.
Today, we can see this dream catcher design turned to earrings for women and not just as an accessory inside the bedroom. Some of us have also carried on this practice of creating their own earrings from their own glass beads supplies. Beaded earrings, because of the variety of beads available in the market, are easily very colorful, chic and elegant, with a touch of that vintage charm. If you’re seeking for a new look and a new feel for your sense of fashion, creating earrings and other accessories with the use of glass beads supplies is definitely the way to go.
- Glass Bead Colors for a More Enjoyable Bead Making...
- Glass Beads For All Around Fashion
- The Value of An Ancient Glass Bead
- The Best Way to Care For Roman Glass Jewelry
- See Your Watch Glitters With Glass Beads Bands
- Choosing Glass Beads Color For Jewelry Making
- The Basics of Glass Beads Making
- Glass Beads for Glass Jewelry Pieces
- Earrings Made of Glass Beads Supplies help Glam Up...
- Timeless Facts of Fire Polished Glass Beads
- Rosary Glass Beads - Discover Its History
- Choosing the Right Color for Your Glass Beads
- Bring Back Those Ancient Glass Beads and Gemstones...
- Glass Beads: Timeless and Classic
- Surprise Your Friends With a Beautiful Glass Beade...
- Glass Beads on Your Purses
- Make Your Yuletide Season Beautiful With Glass Bea...
- Long Lasting and Enchanting Faceted Glass Beads
- Glass Beads Jewelry, The Roman Style
- Glass Beads Supplies For Less
- Beading Supplies Can Dazzle Your Scarves and Shawl...
- Glass Beads Rosary - How to Make Your Own
- Decorative Glass Beads In Exchange For a Slave…
- Glass Beads – How to Photograph Them Right
- Glass Beads Jewelry – Discover How To Make Them Mo...
- Glass Beads Beyond Jewelry
- Complete Your Glass Beads Supplies When Bead Makin...
- The Evolution of Glass Jewelry
- ▼ June (28)