Wednesday, June 2, 2010
5:20 AM | Posted by Jen | Edit Post
Glass beads supplies are one of the first things that come to mind for someone who is into bead making, more so if you like making glass beads jewelry. Glass beads supplies can be bought in any bead shops, whether online or offline. They have become ubiquitous in the arena of glass jewelry making because of their superior quality and durability, the shimmer and brilliance they bring to the craft, and the variety of designs and colors to choose from.
To start your venture into bead making, you start by having all your tools, equipment and glass beads supplies with you. If you’re just beginning to learn about bead making, it would help for you to watch a video about it first so that you get to understand more the terms and procedures in bead making.
The jewelry making tools you will need are: pliers, shaping tools, cutters, pin vises, torch, marvers, bed tray, and charts. You must try to familiarize yourself with each tool, know its functions and be comfortable in holding it since you will be doing a lot of hand maneuvering when making your beaded jewelry or accessory. As for the glass beads supplies, you will need: glass rods, mandrels, powdered enamels, vermiculite or fiber cloth, bead release, and different colored glass beads or semi-precious stones.
More often than not, you don’t even need to go out of the house to look for these things. You can do your shopping online as there are many sites offering these glass beads supplies at affordable prices, whether you purchase them in retail or wholesale packages. This way, you get to use your time more efficiently and conveniently, plus you can use the extra time you saved by watching videos on bead making.
With today’s technological advances, you’d find it easy to learn something new every day, especially in terms of learning how to make your own glass bead jewelry. As long as you have completed your tools and glass beads supplies, and have watched some videos on bead making, then you’re all set to start with your new venture. Who knows? You might just discover a new trend or design, which can result to a brand new business for you.
Beadle Beads | Paquet Full of Glass | Native American Jewelry | Thunder Beads | Glass Beads and Fashion
- Glass Bead Colors for a More Enjoyable Bead Making...
- Glass Beads For All Around Fashion
- The Value of An Ancient Glass Bead
- The Best Way to Care For Roman Glass Jewelry
- See Your Watch Glitters With Glass Beads Bands
- Choosing Glass Beads Color For Jewelry Making
- The Basics of Glass Beads Making
- Glass Beads for Glass Jewelry Pieces
- Earrings Made of Glass Beads Supplies help Glam Up...
- Timeless Facts of Fire Polished Glass Beads
- Rosary Glass Beads - Discover Its History
- Choosing the Right Color for Your Glass Beads
- Bring Back Those Ancient Glass Beads and Gemstones...
- Glass Beads: Timeless and Classic
- Surprise Your Friends With a Beautiful Glass Beade...
- Glass Beads on Your Purses
- Make Your Yuletide Season Beautiful With Glass Bea...
- Long Lasting and Enchanting Faceted Glass Beads
- Glass Beads Jewelry, The Roman Style
- Glass Beads Supplies For Less
- Beading Supplies Can Dazzle Your Scarves and Shawl...
- Glass Beads Rosary - How to Make Your Own
- Decorative Glass Beads In Exchange For a Slave…
- Glass Beads – How to Photograph Them Right
- Glass Beads Jewelry – Discover How To Make Them Mo...
- Glass Beads Beyond Jewelry
- Complete Your Glass Beads Supplies When Bead Makin...
- The Evolution of Glass Jewelry
- ▼ June (28)